Police have charged three members of the Knitting Nannas anti-coal seam gas protest group after they chained themselves by their necks to a wastewater plant gate in northern New South Wales. The three women; Dominique Jacobs, Angela Dalu, and Therese Mason, locked themselves to the gate of the Santos Leewood CSG facility near Narrabri and were arrested for obstructing traffic and not following police instructions. Dominique Jacobs says that despite the charges, in her heart she knows she hasn’t done anything wrong.
– Aussie women fail at health guidelines
– Female doctors harassed by their patients
– 2 million Syrian refugees predicted by end of 2014
– NSA review halted by government shutdown
– Greens call for sanctuary for West Papuan activists
– Water a need, not a right: Nestlé
– Fuel leak near Great Barrier Reef ‘small’ Continue reading 4zzz Headlines (Pt. 11)