The US Ambassador to Australia has asked Prime Minister Turnbull to lobby members of Congress in support of Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) legislation to be considered by Congress later this year. Dr Patricia Ranald, Coordinator of the Australian Fair Trade and Investment Network says if this surprising advice is followed, the PM will face an uphill battle to convince members of Congress to support the TPP.
– Review announced for Medicare Local
– Refugee Council slams loss of Immigration Health Advisory
– Second probe to join Lady on the moon
– Greens condemn refugee Code of Conduct
– NSA investigation head wants amnesty for Snowden
– Federal fishing bans scrapped Continue reading 4zzz Headlines (Pt. 20)