Scientists from NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter mission have the week announced the discovery of liquid water flowing on the surface of the planet Mars. Astrophysicist Dr Katie Mack from the University of Melbourne says the discovery will help pave the way for eventual manned missions to the red planet.
– Aussie women fail at health guidelines
– Female doctors harassed by their patients
– 2 million Syrian refugees predicted by end of 2014
– NSA review halted by government shutdown
– Greens call for sanctuary for West Papuan activists
– Water a need, not a right: Nestlé
– Fuel leak near Great Barrier Reef ‘small’ Continue reading 4zzz Headlines (Pt. 11)